Tirunelveli Smart City Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the IT Act 2000. This policy explains how information we collect about you is used and kept secure, your privacy choices when using our website, and your right to access your information under the IT Act 2000.
The information we collect about you
Through our website, we may collect the following information about you:
1. Your name, email address, postal address and any other information you voluntarily provide to us via our online enquiry forms.
2. Your IP address (unique identifiers that computers or other devices use to identify and communicate with each other) that is automatically recognized by the web server.
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
1. To deal with your requests and enquiries.
2. To contact you for reasons related to your enquiry.
3. To notify you about updates to the www.tirunelvelismartcity.in website.
4. To use your IP address to monitor traffic and gather browsing behaviors of visitors to our websites. We will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.
Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes or any other services unless you have specifically agreed to be contacted for these purposes.
We will only share your personal information with a third party if required to do so by law or for the purposes of crime prevention or detection.
We have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Any personal information you provide to us is stored securely on password and firewall protected servers and all website transactions are protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
However, the Internet is not generally a secure medium for communication and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us over the Internet.